www.11 CNN- 秒杀传统电脑? 量子诡计机到底强在那里

你的位置:淫姐姐网 > 第四色官方 > www.11 CNN- 秒杀传统电脑? 量子诡计机到底强在那里
www.11 CNN- 秒杀传统电脑? 量子诡计机到底强在那里
发布日期:2025-07-01 11:25    点击次数:62

www.11 CNN- 秒杀传统电脑? 量子诡计机到底强在那里

www.11

My oh my, what a wonderful Wednesday it is.

哎呀呀,何等好意思好的星期三啊。

What's up, sunshine?

嗨,阳光般的一又友,最近若何样?

It is #YourWordWednesday, so be on the lookout to see if your word, the word you submitted, helped us write today's show.

今天是#你的词汇星期三#,请钟情望望你提交的阿谁词是否助力咱们完成了今天的节目编写。

I'm Coy Wire, this is CNN 10, and we're gonna go big today on the quickly evolving, fascinating, and thought-provoking world of quantum computing.

我是科伊·怀尔, 这里是CNN 10,今天咱们将深入探讨量子诡计这个赶紧发展、引东说念主入胜且发东说念主深省的界限。

This emerging technology is already making waves in industries like healthcare, finance, even the way we fly.

这项新兴时间已在医疗、金融乃至航空方式等界限掀翻海潮。

Quantum computers have the potential to outperform today's classical computers, solving problems that are currently beyond our reach.

量子诡计机有后劲卓绝目下的经典诡计机,处治目下咱们力所不足的问题。

Regular computers, like the ones so many of us use every day, work with bits.

通例诡计机,就像咱们好多东说念主平日使用的那种,是基于比特进交运算的。

These are tiny units of information that can either be coded as a zero or a one.

这些是细小的信息单元,可以编码为零或一。

Everything we do on a computer, from watching videos to texting, is built on these zeros and ones.

咱们在电脑上所作念的系数事情,从不雅看视频到发送短信,齐是开发在这些零和一的基础之上的。

But quantum computers work with qubits.

但量子诡计机使用的是量子比特。

Unlike regular bits, qubits can be both 0 and 1, but they can use those numbers at the same time, which lets quantum computers handle tons of data all at once, making them way faster for certain tasks.

与通例比特不同, 量子比特既能是0也能是1,何况可以同期使用这两个数值,这使得量子诡计机好像一次性处理多数数据,从而在某些任务中发达得更快。

Quantum computing is a fairly new idea.

量子诡计是一个罕见新颖的见解。

It started back in the 1980s.

它始于20世纪80年代。

There were some realizations that regular computers had limited abilities and were unable to handle certain complicated tasks.

东说念主们意志到世俗诡计机才略有限,无法处理某些复杂任务。

Quantum computers can do more.

量子诡计机能作念更多的事。

And when it comes to solving problems like, say, cracking a code, they do it much faster than classical computers.

而在处治诸如破解密码等复杂问题时,量子诡计机的速率远超传统诡计机。

Today we're still figuring out just how powerful quantum computers could become, but it's believed they could become so powerful they might one day be able to cure diseases.

如今, 咱们仍在探索量子诡计机的后劲究竟有多大,但据信它们可能变得极为庞杂, 有朝一日致使好像休养疾病。

They also could change how we search for information and how we tackle complex problems we never even knew were possible.

它们还可能转换咱们搜索信息的方式,以及处治那些咱们致使未始意志到其存在的复杂问题的设施。

But the path to this revolutionary future is not without its challenges.

但通往这一更动性异日的说念路并非一帆风顺。

Our Anna Stewart is exploring how quantum computing works, what makes it so different, and why it's increasingly generating more hype and curiosity.

咱们的安娜·斯图尔特正在探究量子诡计的责任旨趣、使其如胶如漆的成分,以及为何它日益激励更多的关心与好奇。

Dubai is home to about 13,000 restaurants, but I failed at scratching the culinary surface.

迪拜领有约13,000家餐厅,但我未能深入探索其好意思食文化。

I have been to Dubai between 10 and 15 times.

我已去过迪拜10到15次。

We're always filming, we're always busy.

咱们老是忙于拍摄,老是处于劳苦状态。

I go to the same restaurants every time, so I've probably been to the same five restaurants a load of different times.

我每次齐去通常的餐厅,是以很可能还是屡次光顾过那五家餐厅了。

This time, I'm here to decode quantum computing, and I've realized it's time to finally try a new spot.

此次, 我来到这里是为了解读量子诡计,同期意志到是时候终于尝试一个新的方位了。

Oh wow, that looks good.

哦www.11,哇,看起来真可以。

And here we have our marinated cucumber and garlic.

这里是咱们腌制的黄瓜和大蒜。

At the rate I've been going, I can't even imagine how long it would take me to hit all the restaurants in Dubai.

以我目下的程度,我致使无法念念象要花多万古分才气把迪拜的系数餐厅齐尝遍。

Is this it?

就这些了吗?

I think we still have some more.

我念念咱们还有更多。

Oh, there's more.

哦,还有更多呢。

Thank you very much.

相等感谢。

You're welcome.

别客气。

But rather than map out my own route next time, I wonder if quantum computing might one day do it for me.

但下次, 与其我我方规画道路,我好奇量子诡计是否有一天能为我代劳。

My eyes are bigger than my stomach.

眼大肚小。

Ooh, that looks good.

哦,看起来真可以。

Quantum computers are radically different from the laptops we know and love.

量子诡计机与咱们熟知并疼爱的札记本电脑迥然相异。

Just look at them.

只需瞧瞧它们。

How on earth can you see what you're typing or even type at all?

你究竟若何能看清我方输入的内容,致使还能输入呢?

These computers look totally different because they work in totally different ways.

这些诡计机看起来完全不同,因为它们的责任方式迥然相异。

Our computers process information in the form of bits, which can either be 1 or 0.

咱们的诡计机以比特体式处理信息,这些比特只关联词1或0。

Quantum computers use quantum bits, or qubits, which can embody 0 and 1 to varying degrees at the same time.

量子诡计机使用量子比特,或称为qubit,它可以同期以不同程度体现0和1。

Think of it like flipping a coin.

可以将其念念象成抛硬币。

Classical bits are the flipped coin, heads or tails.

经典比特就像是翻转的硬币,非正面即反面。

Qubits are the coin as it's flipping, which has a probability of being heads or tails.

量子比特就像翻转中的硬币,它有成为正面或反面的概率。

It's a lot to wrap your head around.

这如实很难诱骗。

Should I feel stupid that I am really struggling with this one?

我不该因为在这方面真的感到清苦而以为我方愚蠢吗?

You should not, because Einstein, for example, really didn't accept quantum mechanics.

你不应感到愚蠢,因为像爱因斯坦这么的例子,他如实未能继承量子力学。

He didn't?

他莫得?

No.

不。

Oh, I'm in good company then.

哦,那我果真与优秀的东说念主为伍了。

Yeah, exactly.

是的,没错。

He was sort of saying, is this nature or are we just inventing some weird force to account for this?

他似乎在问,这是当然气候,如故咱们为了诠释这一气候而造谣出某种奇怪的力量?

I'm starting my journey at the Computer History Museum.

我的探索之旅始于诡计机历史博物馆。

Hopefully, exploring these machines will give me a better understanding of how quantum fits into the bigger computing picture.

但愿探索这些机器能让我更深入地诱骗量子诡计在系数这个词诡计界限中的定位。

Well, computing begins deep in the darkest mists of time, probably 5,000 to 10,000 years ago in ancient Sumeria, where people devised a system based on tablets using stones.

诡计的发源可追想至时分长河的最深处, 大要在5000到10000年前的古代苏好意思尔,当时东说念主们发明了一种基于石板和石子的系统。

This was adopted basically into what became the abacus.

这基本上被采选为其后的算盘。

Whether they're built with stones or semiconductors, at the end of the day, computers exist to store and process data.

无论是用石头如故半导体构建,归根结底,诡计机存在的野心便是存储和处理数据。

Modern computers were first geared towards professionals, like the Cray-1 supercomputer, which helped with industries like cryptography and aircraft design.

当代诡计机伊始是为专科东说念主士假想的, 比如Cray-1超等诡计机,它匡助了密码学和飞机假想等行业。

So this is specifically targeted at solving floating point equations.

因此,这特意用于处治浮点方程。

成濑心美下马

Soon, computers spread to the masses, thanks in part to Apple's first computer, which sold for $666.66.

不久, 诡计机开动升迁宇宙,这在一定程度上成绩于苹果公司的首台电脑, 它以666.66好意思元的价钱出售。

On the basis of this, Steve Jobs went, hey, what if we made a computer that was for the general public rather than for just hobbyists?

基于此,乔布斯念念,嘿,若是咱们制造一台面向宇宙而非只是爱好者的电脑会怎么?

Because these computers are now so common, it's almost impossible to conceptualize computing in any other way.

正因这些诡计机如今如斯升迁,咱们险些无法以其他方式来构念念诡计的见解。

If you say quantum computing, you're imagining traditional computing.

若是说量子诡计,你实践上是在念念象传统诡计。

How do the two compare?

两者有何不同?

I think they compare because, for one thing, they're both running software.

我认为它们可以相比,因为伊始,它们齐在运行软件。

And they both solve problems.

它们齐处治问题。

They both solve problems, yes, exactly.

它们齐能处治问题,没错,恰是如斯。

You know, for word processing or email or social media, none of those are ever going to be run on a quantum computer.

你知说念,关于翰墨处理、电子邮件或酬酢媒体来说,这些运用永恒齐不会在量子诡计机上运行。这不是合适量子诡计的问题。

It's not the right problem.

这不是合适的问题。

Because qubits can embody any combination of zeros and ones, when they start interacting with each other, they can create many different patterns, essentially allowing the computer to perform many calculations at the same time.

由于量子比特好像体现零和一的放肆组合,当它们开动互相作用时, 就能创造出多种不同的模式,本色上使得诡计机好像同期进行多重诡计。

Let's revisit my restaurant quest to explain.

让咱们重温我寻找餐厅的阅历来诠释这一见解。

There is no one perfect example, but this is, I think, the best shot that we have to explain it here in Dubai.

莫得一个完好意思的例子,但我认为, 这是咱们在迪拜能找到的最好法式来诠释这一见解。

I want to maximize the number of restaurants I can visit in, let's say, six days.

我念念在六天时分里尽可能多地观察餐厅。

If I ask a classical computer for the most efficient route for 13,000 restaurants, it'll likely have to start by testing each one one at a time, a task that gets exponentially harder if I want to only walk or only bike or alternate each time.

若是我向一台经典诡计机接头13,000家餐厅中最优道路的规画,它很可能需要一一测试每条道路,而当我条目仅步行、仅骑行或轮流进行时, 这一任务的难度会呈指数级增长。

With quantum computing, I can potentially create an algorithm that encodes various journeys with various parameters together.

借助量子诡计,我有可能创造出一种算法,将多种行程与不同参数一并编码。

And using quantum mechanical properties called superposition and entanglement, the quantum computer will help identify the better routes faster than a classical computer ever could.

借助被称为重叠和纠缠的量子力学特点,量子诡计机将能比传统诡计机更快地识别出更优的道路。

Now, I don't actually think quantum computing will be used for tasks like this, but imagine an airline.

现在,我实践上并不认为量子诡计会被用于这类任务,但念念象一下一家航空公司。

It obviously wants to find the most efficient route, which isn't just determined by distance.

昭着,它但愿找到最有用的航路,这不单是由距离决定。

Weather patterns, aircraft availability, and airport traffic also factor into the equation.

天气景色、飞机可用性及机场交通流量通常影响着最好道路的采选。

Pop quiz, hot shot.

突击检修,妙手。

Which body part on a squirrel never stops growing?

松鼠身上哪个部位终身齐在滋长?

Tail, teeth, feet, or head?

尾巴、牙齿、脚,如故头?

If you said teeth, tooth are correct.

若是你说的是牙齿,那你就答对了。

Squirrels have four front teeth that grow for their entire lives.

松鼠有四颗前牙,它们一世齐在握住滋长。

They gnaw on things, like the roofline of my house, to help keep those teeth sharp for chowing down on acorns and things.

它们啃咬物品,比如我家屋檐,以此保持牙齿机敏,便于享用橡子和万般食品。

Some animals gnaw, some of them claw.

有些动物啃咬,有些则用爪子捏挠。

Today's story, getting a 10 out of 10, a jaw-dropping claw.

当天故事,满分十分,震荡东说念主心的一爪。

Recently discovered through the indefatigable work of the paleontologist in Mongolia.

近日,在蒙古古生物学家不懈死力下,这一发现得以问世。

It's clawfully impressive.

它的爪子令东说念主印象长远。

But wait till you see the thing that they think it belonged to.

但等着看他们认为它所属的阿谁东西吧。

Our Jeremy Roth has more.

咱们的杰里米·罗斯将进一步为您报说念。

Paleontologists have made a fascinating breakthrough in Asia, unearthing the largest fully preserved dinosaur claw of its kind in Mongolia.

古生物学家在亚洲获取了引东说念主入胜的浮松,在蒙古发掘出了同类中保存最齐备的最大恐龙爪。

This unique two-clawed hand, experts say, belonged to a previously unknown species of dinosaur they are calling, uh, this.

巨匠示意,这只私有的双爪手属于一种先前未知的恐龙物种,他们称之为,呃,这个。

Believed to be part of the same dino family that includes the T-Rex.

据信属于包含霸王龙在内的兼并恐龙家眷。

Some researchers are likening the lengthy claws to tongs used in barbecuing.

一些辩论东说念主员将这些长长的爪子比作烧烤时使用的夹子。

Others are comparing the new species to Edward Scissorhands.

其他东说念主则将这种新物种比作《剪刀手爱德华》中的变装。

I say, hey, why can't it be both?

我说,嘿,为什么不行两者兼得呢?

Clawsome, also clawsome, all those Eagles up there at Bath Village School in Bath, New Hampshire for submitting the word indefatigable for #YourWordWednesday.

爪力完全,通常爪力完全,新罕布什尔州巴斯巴斯村塾校的系数小鹰们,感谢你们为#你的周三词汇#提交了“抵抗不挠”这个词。

It's an adjective that means persisting tirelessly, like me when I was trying to pronounce that word.

这是一个形容词,意思意思是不撞南墙不回头、不知疲乏,就像我当初死力发阿谁词的音时一样。

Well done.

干的好。

And now we have some shoutouts today.

今天咱们有一些相当说起。

This one goes to FlexTech High School in Brighton, Michigan.

这一份归功于密歇根州布莱顿市的FlexTech高中。

Thanks for the love on our CNN 10 YouTube channel and keep flexing on them.

感谢在咱们CNN 10的YouTube频说念上予以的疼爱,并接续展现你们的魔力。

And to Mr. Dorsey and my friends at Howard Middle School right here in Atlanta, Georgia, rise up.

向位于佐治亚州亚特兰大市的霍华德中学的说念尔西先生及我的一又友们问候,奋起吧。

Thank you for making us part of your day.

感谢你们让咱们成为你们一天的一部分。

Go on out and make it a great one.

走出去,让它变得精彩。

I'm Coy Wire, this is CNN 10, and I'll see you tomorrow.

我是科伊·怀尔,这是CNN 10www.11,未来见。